LEYLAND AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1170151
LEYLAND AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Leyland Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Leyland Avenue EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic;
i) from entering and proceeding for approximately 20 metres between the common boundaries of Nos. 20/22 and 29/31 and;
ii) from waiting and loading for approximately 20 metres between the common boundaries of Nos. 23and 27, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 3 June 2019 at any time, for 4 days or until works are completed. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Fouracres, Brimsdown Avenue, Carterhatch Road and vice versa. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 22 May 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation