GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1024371
GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Green Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Green Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Green Street between its junctions with Mayfield Road and Westmoor Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 21 February 2019 and will continue in force for 1 night between the hours of 10pm-5am until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Mayfield Road, Vista Avenue, Westmoor Road and vice versa.
Dated 20 February 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation