HERTFORD ROAD N9 (GROSVENOR ROAD TO BOUNCES ROAD)Notice ID: WAT0991774
HERTFORD ROAD N9 (GROSVENOR ROAD TO BOUNCES ROAD)
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 3472.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works on Hertford Road N9 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hertford Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) (No.1) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading in the section of the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works as far as practicable.
6. The separate order temporarily closing Bury Street and Rosemary Avenue will remain in effect throughout the duration of the works.
Dated 30 January 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Date & Time of Restriction
Hertford Road between Grosvenor Road and Bounces Road.
Between 9pm and 5am on 4/5 and 5/6 February 2019
Bounces Road, Nightingale Road Hertford Road and vice versa
.... , Council