WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT0986116
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS ATHELDENE ROAD, FERNSIDE ROAD AND HUNTSPILL STREET The Wandsworth (Clapham South) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2019
The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2019
The Wandsworth (Garratt Green) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 21st January 2019 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be:
(a) in Atheldene Road, on the north-east side, to remove the ambulance keep clear markings outside Sherwood Lodge and extend the existing parking bay by 8 metres; and
(b) in Fernside Road, the north-west side, to extend by
2.4 metres the permits holders parking place outside No. 76 Fernside Road due to a redundant vehicle crossover; and
(c) in Huntspill Street, on the south-west side, to remove
5 metres of single yellow line waiting restriction outside No. 42a Huntspill Street and join together the existing parking bays.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 28th January 2019, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01717 - telephone (020 8487 5279).
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 25th January 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive