ORCHARD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0971679
ORCHARD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Orchard Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Orchard Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to;
i) prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Orchard Road outside No.s 40/42 and 46- 54 and;
ii) prohibit traffic from waiting and loading on Orchard Road outside No.s 44 - 52, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 23 January 2019 and will continue in force for 6 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Church Road, Aliens Road, Hertford Road EN3 and vice versa.
Dated 16 January 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation