WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL WANDSWORTH COMMON CPZ - D2 AND D3 SUB-ZONES EXTENSION OF HOURS DALEBURY ROAD AND MANDRAKE ROADNotice ID: SUT0925615
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL WANDSWORTH COMMON CPZ - D2 AND D3 SUB-ZONES EXTENSION OF HOURS DALEBURY ROAD AND MANDRAKE ROAD THE WANDSWORTH (WANDSWORTH COMMON) (PARKING PLACES) (NO. 6) ORDER 2018 THE WANDSWORTH (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (SPECIAL PARKING AREAS) (AMENDMENT NO. 560) ORDER 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 3rd December 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to re-designate the Wandsworth Town Controlled Parking Zone controls in:
(a) Dalebury Road only so they operate as part of the D2 all-day zone (9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday), with shared-use bays that have a 4-hour maximum stay for visitors using pay & display / pay by phone facilities; and
(b) Mandrake Road, between Upper Tooting Road and Glenburnie Road only, so they operate as part of the D3 core area (9.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday) with a 2-hour maximum stay for visitors.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 10th December 2018, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01715 - telephone (020) 8487 5278.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 7th December 2018
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive