SUTHERLAND ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0920650
SUTHERLAND ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential UKPN works, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Sutherland Road N9) (No.2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to restrict traffic as specified in the schedule below.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would continue by way of this Order from 12 December 2018 for 5 days or until the works have been completed.
5. The restrictions would only apply when the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
Dated 5 December 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Nature of Restriction
Sutherland Road N9 outside 12-26 and 9-25.
Waiting and loading restrictions
Findon Road adjacent to the flank wall of 26a Sutherland Road N9
Temporary relocation of disabled bays