ORDNANCE ROAD EN3, GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0909627
ORDNANCE ROAD EN3, GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential level crossing works on Ordnance Road EN3 and Green Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Ordnance Road EN3 and Green Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs to enter or proceed in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 28 November 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1:
Coming into operation:
Ordnance Road EN3 Enfield Lock Level Crossing
4-5 December 2018 between the hours of 11pm - 05.15am or until works have been completed and 5 December - 6 December 2018 between the hours of 11pm - 05.15am or until works have been completed
Hertford Road, Ordnance Road, Nags Head Road and vice versa and Hertford Road, Green Street, Mollison Avenue and vice versa
Green Street EN3 Brimsdown Level Crossing
6 December - 7 December 2018 between the hours of 11pm - 05.15am or until works have been completed
Mollison Avenue, Lea Valley Road, Nags Head Road, Hertford Road, Green Street and vice versa