LINCOLN ROAD EN3 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0909651
LINCOLN ROAD EN3 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential bridge works on Lincoln Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Lincoln Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Lincoln Road for approximately 20 metres either side of the railway bridge, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 9 December 2018 and would continue in force for 1 day between the hours of 10pm-5am or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Lincoln Road, High Street EN3, Southbury Road, Great Cambridge Road EN1, Lincoln Road & vice versa.
Dated 28 November 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation