RIVER FRONT EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0901377
RIVER FRONT EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4462.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footway works on River Front EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (River Front EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on River Front EN1, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 3 December 2018 and would continue in force until for 15 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; St Andrew's Road EN1, Churchbury Lane, Fyfield Road and vice versa.
Dated 21 November 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation