ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0886536
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD, LONDON BOROUGHS OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow gas connection works to take place on Upper Richmond Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) Entering, exiting or proceeding on Upper Richmond Road between its junctions with Roehampton Lane and Putney High Street/ Putney Hill, local access will be maintained between Roehampton Lane and Burston Road;
(2) Stopping on Upper Richmond Road between its junctions with Putney High Street/ Putney Hill and Burston Road.
The Order will be effective between 7:00 PM on the 16th November 2018 and 6:00 AM on the 26th November 2018 every Friday 7:00 PM to Monday 6:00 AM or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by
Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via Queen's Ride, Lower Richmond Road and Putney High Street or reverse to normal route of travel or Putney Hill, Tibbet's Ride, Tibbet's Corner, Kingston Road and Roehampton Lane or reverse to normal route of travel.
Dated this 16th day of November 2018
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ