BURY STREET N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0878209
BURY STREET N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4604.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Bury Street N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Bury Street N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to;
i) prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Bury Street between its junction with Galliard Road to Crescent Road and;
ii) prohibit traffic from waiting and loading on Bury Streel from outside the common boundaries of No.s 138/140 to its junction with Croyland Road, on both the northern and southern side and;
iii) prohibit traffic from waiting and loading on Croyland Road from its junction with Falman Close, to the common boundary of No. 286/288 Croyland Road, on both the eastern and western sides, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 21 November 2018 and would continue in force for 2 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Croyland Road, Kenwood Road and vice versa
Dated 7 November 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation