CHURCHBURY ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0862336
CHURCHBURY ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Churchbury Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Churchbury Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Churchbury Road at its junction with Baker Street, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 1 November 2018 and will continue in force for 1 day or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via:
- Tenniswood Road, Churchbury Lane, Churchbury Road
- Baker Street, Parsonage Lane, Churchbury Lane, Churchbury Road and vice versa
Dated 31 October 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation