GORDON ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0855180
GORDON ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate Thames Water works on Gordan Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Gordan Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Gordan Road between its junctions with Chase Side EN2 and Baker Street, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 31 October 2018 and would continue in force for 5 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Chase Side EN2 - Lancaster Road - Gordon Road and vice versa.
Dated 24 October 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation