Notice of Application for a voriation of a Premises Licence under section 34 of the Licensing Act 2003Notice ID: SUT0827246
Notice of Application for a variation of a Premises Licence under section 34 of the Licensing Act 2003
Notice is hereby given that Tasoo Ltd have applied to the London Borough of Merton Council for a variation of the premises licence for CMYK (PKA the pod bar), 105/109 the Broadway, London SW191QG to:
1) To change the name of the premises to 'CMYK'.
2) To extend the permitted hours for all authorised licensed activities tc 02.30 the following day from Monday to Saturday. There is no change requested for Sunday.
3) To remove conditions 1,3,6 & 8 from the part of the licence headed 'conditions carried over on transition from the public entertainment licence'.
4) As agreed with the police licensing officer
a) To remove conditions number 1,2 & 4 from annex 3 of the premises licence.
b) To amend conditions 5,6,7& 9 at annex 3 of the premises licence.
5) To add conditions at annex 2 of the premises licence as agreed with the police licensing officer. The address of the licensing authority where the register is kept and the application may be inspected during normal business hours is licensing, London Borough of Merton,
1st Floor Annexe, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, SM4 5DX or on the council's website: www.merton.gov.uk any representations by any other person or responsible authority must be received in writing by the licensing authority by 26th October 2018 stating the nature and grounds for making such representation.
It is an offence under section 158 of the licensing act 2003 to knowingly or
recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application.
The maximum fine on summary conviction for this offence is £5000.
G T Licensing Consultants Tel 07810 826778