ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WISETON ROADNotice ID: SUT0784483
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WISETON ROAD
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate highway improvement works to upgrade the street scene and pedestrian accessibility in Wiseton Road ("the works") they intend to make an Order, the effect of which will be to introduce temporary prohibitions of traffic in Wiseton Road.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait in Wiseton Road, between the south-eastern kerb-line of Bellevue Road and a point opposite the north-western flank wall of No. 1 Wiseton Road.
3. Whilst the Order remains in force, alternative routes for vehicles will be available, as indicated by traffic signs.
4. The Order will come into effect on 24th September 2018 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are complete, whichever is the sooner. The restrictions would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8188.
Dated 6th September 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive