MONKS CLOSE EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0754037
MONKS CLOSE EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate utility works on Monks Close EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Monks Close EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Monks Close at its junction with Chase Green Avenue, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 16 August 2018 and will continue in force for 2 weeks or until works are been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Chase Green Avenue, Chase Side EN2, Holtwhites Hill, Monks Road, and vice versa
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 8 August 2018 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
Dated 15 August 2018
David B. Taylor jt
Head of Traffic and Transportation