LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON AMENDMENT TO CPZ ZONE P2S PROPOSED CONVERSION OF PARKING PLACE TO WAITING RESTRICTION IN DORA ROAD THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES) (WIMBLEDON PARK) (NO. 2, 2012) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201*Notice ID: SUT0749318
London Borough of Merton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON AMENDMENT TO CPZ ZONE P2S PROPOSED CONVERSION OF PARKING PLACE TO WAITING RESTRICTION IN DORA ROAD
THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES) (WIMBLEDON PARK) (NO. 2, 2012) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Merton under the powers conferred by sections 45, 46,49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, propose to make the above mentioned Order.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to convert a section of the existing parking place fronting No. 1 Dora Road, to single yellow line waiting restriction matching the operational times of the controlled parking zone P2s to facilitate a proposed vehicle crossover.
3. A copy of the proposed Order and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, including a plan which indicates the length of road to which the Order relates can be inspected Monday to Friday during normal office hours at Merton Link, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey.
4. Any person desiring to comment on the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their representations or objections and the grounds thereof, to the Environment and Regeneration Department at the Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5DX, or alternatively by email to email@example.com quoting reference ES/ CROSSOVERDORARD, no later than 31 August 2018.
Dated 9 August 2018.
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
THE BROADWAY, WIMBLEDON (TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
1. The Council of the London Borough of Merton hereby give notice that to facilitate crane operations and associated works in The Broadway, Wimbledon, they intend to make an Order, the effect of which would be to temporarily restrict vehicular and pedestrian traffic in the said road.
2. During the works no person would:-
(a) cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait (including for the purpose of loading or unloading any vehicle) in The Broadway, Wimbledon, between its junction with Southey Road and its junction with Stanley Road; or
(b) enter or proceed in the southern footway of the length of road specified in sub-paragraph 2(a) above.
3. Any designated parking place situated in the length of The Broadway, Wimbledon, specified in sub-paragraph 2(a) above would be suspended for the duration of the works in that length of road.
4. During the worksite) the 7.5 tonne weight limit in Russell Road would be suspended; and (b) the no left turn from Morden Road into Kingston Road which applies
to vehicles over 7.5 tonnes would be suspended.
5. The restrictions would only apply during such times and to such extent as would from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
6. Vehicular access to properties adjacent to the restricted length of road specified in sub-paragraph 2(a) above would be maintained insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works whilst pedestrian access would be maintained at all times.
7. Pedestrians affected by the footway closure should proceed via the footway opposite.
8. Vehicular traffic affected by the road closure should proceed as follows:-
(a) eastbound/southbound via Gladstone Road, Sir Cyril Black Way, Hartfield Road, Kingston Road and Merton Road;
(b) northbound/westbound via Kingston Road and Russell Road (or Hartfield Road in the case of local buses).
9. Nothing in the Order would apply to: -
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works; or
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a police community support officer in uniform; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
10. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
11. The Order would come into operation on Saturday 1st September 2018 and remain in force until Sunday 16th September 2018. It is anticipated that works would carried out on the 1st and 2nd September 2018, with the weekends of the 8th and 9th September 2018 and 15th and 16th September 2018 being back-up dates.
Dated 9 August, 2018.
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON WAITING RESTRICTIONS IN BLENHEIM ROAD, SW20 THE MERTON (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 453) ORDER 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Merton on 7 August 2018 made the above-mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the "Waiting and Loading" Order will be to further amend the Merton (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Order 1977 so that-
(a) waiting by vehicles (otherwise than for the purpose of delivering or collecting goods or loading or unloading a vehicle for up to 20 minutes) will be prohibited at any time in the lengths of Blenheim Road listed in Schedule 1 to this Notice;
(b) waiting restrictions will be removed in the lengths of Blenheim Road specified in Schedule 2 to this Notice.
3. The Council has deferred a decision on whether or not to proceed with the proposals relating to waiting restrictions in various other roads which were advertised on 5 July 2018 in the same notice as the proposals relating to the waiting restrictions tor Blenheim Road.
4. A copy of the Order, which will come into force on 13 August 2018, and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, including a plan specifying the lengths of road affected by the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, at Merton Link, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5DX.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any of the relevant requirements thereof, or of any relevant regulations made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated: 7 August 2018.
BLENHEIM ROAD, SW20,
the south side,
(a) from its junction with Grand Drive, westward for a distance of 39 metres;
(b) from a point 7 metres west of a point in line with the common boundary of Nos. 2 and 2h Blenheim Road, westward for a distance of 14 metres.
BLENHEIM ROAD, SW20,
the north side,
(a) from a point 9.8 metres west of the western kerb-line of Grand Drive westward for a distance of 17 metres;
(b) from a point 6.5 metres east of a point opposite the common boundary of Nos. 2 and 4 Blenheim Road westward for a distance of 12 metres.
PAUL MCGARRY Head of futureMerton London Borough of Merton
Telephone: 020 8274 4901
Merton Civic Centre London Road, Morden Surrey SM4 5DX