HAZELWOOD LANE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0735293
HAZELWOOD LANE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate Thames Water works on Hazelwood Lane N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Hazelwood Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Hazelwood Lane N13 between its junction with The Grove and Green Lanes N13, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 13 August 2018 and would continue in force for 15 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via The Grove, Lodge Drive and vice versa.
Dated 1 August 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation