STONARD ROAD N13-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0676846
STONARD ROAD N13-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Stonard Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Stonard Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to make Stonard Road oneway eastbound along its entire length between Hoppers Road N21 and Green Lanes N13, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to police or emergency services personnel if works allow.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 2 July 2018 and would continue in force for 12 days or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Green Lanes N13, Bourne Hill N13, Hoppers Road N21.
Dated 20 June 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation