CHISWICK ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0663165
CHISWICK ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Chiswick Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Chiswick Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to;
i.) prohibit vehicles from entering and proceeding on Chiswick Road from its junction with Balham Road to the common boundaries of No.s 7/9 Chiswick Road.
ii.) prohibit vehicles from waiting and loading on Chiswick Road from its junction with Balham Road to the common boundaries of No.s 7/9 Chiswick Road on both sides of the road as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would only apply when the appropriate signage is in place and would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 25 June 2018 and would continue in force for 7 days or until such time that the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Balham Road, Croyland Road, Chiswick Road & vice versa.
Dated 13 June 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation