INTRODUCTION OF AN OFF-STREET PARKING AREA AT THE REAR OF NOS. 164-186 HIGH STREET, PONDERS END EN3 and INTRODUCTION OF BUSINESS AND CARER'S PARKING PERMITS IN THE PARKING AREAS RELATING TO CERTAIN HOUSING ESTATES AND OTHER RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIESNotice ID: WAT0613815
LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD
INTRODUCTION OF AN OFF-STREET PARKING AREA AT THE REAR OF NOS. 164-186 HIGH STREET, PONDERS END EN3 and INTRODUCTION OF BUSINESS AND CARER'S PARKING PERMITS IN THE PARKING AREAS RELATING TO CERTAIN HOUSING ESTATES AND OTHER RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
Further information may be obtained from Council Housing Department, telephone number 020 8375 8343.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Off-Street Parking Places) (Housing Estates and Other Residential Properties) (Amendment No. 1) Order 2018, the Enfield (On-Street Parking Places) (Housing Estates and Other Residential Properties) (Amendment No. 1) Order 2018 and the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 151) Order 2018, under sections 6, 35, 45, 46 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to:
(a) introduce an off-street parking area at the rear of Nos. 164-186 High Street, Ponders End EN3 with parking bays that may only be used for vehicles from the business at Nos. 164 to 166 High Street, Ponders End;
(b) provide that business users at the properties specified in items 1 to 4 of the Schedule to this Notice will be able to purchase a business parking permit to park a vehicle in the parking area that relates to the property at which they have a business; and
(c) provide that carers required to visit on a regular and frequent basis an elderly or infirm resident of the properties specified in items 2 to 6 of the Schedule to this Notice will be able to purchase a carer's parking permit to park a vehicle in any of the parking areas relating to those properties.
3. The charge for each business parking permit and carer's parking permit will be £50 for 1 year.
4. Parking permits will only be issued in respect of passenger vehicles or commercial vehicles/vans that are not more than 2 metres high, or motor cycles and provided the vehicle does not have a SORN made in respect of it.
5. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 14th May 2018 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
6. Copies of the Orders may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
7. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 9 May 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
1. Nos. 164 and 166 High Street, Ponders End EN3
2. Dover House No. 28 Bolton Road and Calais House No. 30 Bolton Road, London N18.
3. Nos. 292 to 310 (even numbers inclusive) Baker Street, Enfield EN1 and Nos. 18 and 20 and Nos. 22 to 32 (even numbers, inclusive) Lancaster Road, Enfield EN1.
4. Nos. 310 to 372 (even numbers, inclusive) Hertford Road, London N9.
5. Nos. 9 to 12, Nos. 21 to 28, Nos. 45 to 52 and Nos. 69 to 76 (all numbers, inclusive) Chiltern House, Beaconsfield Road, London N9.
6. Agricola Place, Enfield EN1. ^