TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0570330
FOOTPATH NO 212 & 213 HOUNDSDEN SPINNEY N21 BETWEEN EVERSLEY CRESCENT AND HOUNDSDEN ROAD - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate bridge replacement works on Footpath No 212 & 213, (Houndsden Spinney between Eversley Crescent, and Houndsden Road N21 )the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Houndsden Spinney between Eversley Crescent, and Houndsden Road N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit pedestrians and cyclists from entering and proceeding on footpath no. 212 & 213 Houndsden Spinney between Eversley Crescent, and Houndsden Road N21, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on the 16 April 2018 and will continue in force for 5 weeks or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Houndsden Road, Wades Hill, Eversley Crescent & vice versa.
Dated 11 April 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation