TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0519909
CHISWICK ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate highway works on Chiswick Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chiswick Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Chiswick Road N9, at its junction with Balham Road N9 for approximately 25 metres, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on the 14 March 2018 and will continue in force for 2 weeks or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Balham Road N9, Croyland Road N9, Chiswick Road N9 & vice versa.
Dated 7 March 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation