RILEY ROAD EN4, ELMORE ROAD EN3, ALBANY ROAD EN3, COWPER GARDENS N14 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0428695
RILEY ROAD EN4, ELMORE ROAD EN3, ALBANY ROAD EN3, COWPER GARDENS N14 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Riley Road EN3, Elmore Road EN3, Albany Road EN3, Cowper Gardens N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Riley Road EN3, Elmore Road EN3, Albany Road EN3, Cowper Gardens N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in or wait, load or unload in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 3 January 2018 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to | Coming into operation be Restricted
Riley Road EN3 8 January 2018 for 1 day or until the works are completed.
Elmore Road EN3, Ingersoll Road EN3, Hertford Road EN3 and
Riley Road ENS, Hertford Road EN3, Ingersoll Road ENS and
No through road therefore no diversion
No through road therefore no diversion route
Elmore Road ENS
9 January 2018 for 1 day or until the works are completed.
Albany Road EN3 | 10 January 2018 for 3 days or until the works are completed. Cowper Gardens 15 January 2018 for N14 , No 48 2 days or until the Cowper Gardens works are completed. to Bush Fair Court__