A105 (GREEN LANES N13, BOURNE HILL N13 AND HEDGE LANE N13) TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0418448
A105 (GREEN LANES N13, BOURNE HILL N13 AND HEDGE LANE N13) TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway works at the junction of the A105 Green Lanes with Bourne Hill and Hedge Lane the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (A105 Green Lanes N13, Hedge Lane N13 and Bourne Hill N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles as and when directed by traffic signs, as specified in column 3 the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for traffic wishing to access Bourne Hill will be via - A105 (Green Lanes), Alderman's Hill, Cannon Hill, High Street N14, The Bourne and Bourne Hill.
5. The prohibitions will come into operation as detailed in column 2 of the schedule below, and will continue until 20 March 2018 or until the works are complete.
3 January 2018
Nature of Restriction
Road closed to all vehicular traffic
No waiting or loading at any time
Bourne Hill from its junction with Green Lanes N13 for approximately 50 metres
26 February 2018
Hedge Lane from its junction with Green Lanes N13 to No. 1 Hedge Lane
26 February 2018
A105 (Green Lanes), between Osborne Road and Oaktree Avenue N13
Dated 20 December 2017 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation