LEIGHTON ROAD EN1 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0393659
LEIGHTON ROAD EN1 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate utility gas works on Leighton Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Leighton Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to;
i) prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding outside the common boundaries of No.s 88 & 90 - up to No.s 92 & 94 and No.s 103,105 & 107 on Leighton Road EN1, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
ii) prohibit traffic from parking, waiting, loading and unloading outside the common boundaries of No.s 88 & 90 up to No.s 92 & 94 and No.s 103 & 105 & 107, on Leighton Road EN1, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 11 December 2017 and would continue in force for 4 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Leighton Road EN1, Landseer Road EN1, Main Avenue EN1 and vice versa.
Dated 29 November 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation