DERWENT ROAD N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0383028
DERWENT ROAD N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Derwent Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Derwent Road N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Derwent Road N13 at its junction with Aldermans Hill N13, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Aldermans Hill N13, Lakeside Road N13, Fox Lane N13 and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions would come into operation on 30 November 2017 and would continue in force for 3 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
Dated 22 November 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation