STAINTON ROAD EN3 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0383020
STAINTON ROAD EN3 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4725.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway works on Stainton Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Stainton Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Stainton Road EN3 from the junction of Hertford Road EN3, 40 metres into Stainton Road EN3, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Hertford Road EN3, Addison Road EN3 and Stainton Road EN3.
5. The prohibitions will come into operation on 27 November 2017 and will continue in force for 5 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
Dated 22 November 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation