NOTICE OF PUBLIC PATH CREATION AGREEMENT THE FOOTPATHS KNOWN AS MERRYHILLS WAY OVER LAND KNOWN AS VICARAGE FARM, HADLEY ROAD, ENFIELDNotice ID: WAT0312468
NOTICE OF PUBLIC PATH CREATION AGREEMENT THE FOOTPATHS KNOWN AS MERRYHILLS WAY OVER LAND KNOWN AS VICARAGE FARM, HADLEY ROAD, ENFIELD
HIGHWAYS ACT 1980 - SECTION 25
Further information may be obtained from: email@example.com or by calling 020 8379 3398.
1. The above agreement, made on 14th May 2012 under section 25 of the Highways Act 1980, has the effect of dedicating the footpaths described in the Schedule to this notice as public footpaths being rights of way on foot only.
2. A copy of the agreement may be seen free of charge upon request at the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. Copies of the agreement may be obtained upon payment of any related fees or charges.
3. Under section 25 of the Highways Act 1980 there is no right of objection and the agreement takes immediate effect.
Dated 27th September 2017 David B Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation SCHEDULE
1. A footpath starting from the east side of another footpath which extends northwards from Enfield Road between the Trent Equestrian Centre and South Lodge Farm at a point 366 metres north of Enfield Road (Point
A on the Order Map, OS grid 529758, 196771), extending on the north and east banks of Merryhills Brook for a distance of 1,086 metres to the corner of a field (Point B on the Order Map, OS grid 530793, 196972), from where the path proceeds north-eastwards along the south-east side of that field and then turns northwards (a total distance of 128 metres) and proceeds through a kissing gate (Point C on the Order Map, OS grid 530858, 197064), crosses the unmade vehicular access way that leads from Enfield Road to the rifle range, proceeds through another kissing gate, along the north-eastern boundary of the rifle range, through another kissing gate, through a field in an easterly direction and then in a northerly direction along the western bank of Salmon's Brook and over a footbridge (a total distance of 333 metres) (Point D on the Order Map, grid reference 530972, 197316). From here the path runs northwards for a distance of 99 metres along the eastern bank of Salmon's Brook to a point where there is a wooden post on each side of the path (Point E on the Order Map, grid reference 530917, 197398), it then proceeds north-eastwards along the south-eastern side of a field for a distance of approximately 134 metres to the corner of that field (Point F on the Order Map, grid reference 531027, 197462) from where it turns northwards along the eastern side of the field for a distance of approximately 94 metres ending at a gate leading into the adjacent woodland (Point G on the Order Map, grid reference 530991, 197556). The total length of the footpath is 1,874 metres and it has a width throughout of 1 metre.
2. A footpath starting from the northern end of Trentwood Side (Point H on the Order Map, OS grid 530709, 196936) and extending in an easterly direction along the south side of a field for a distance of 78 metres to the western bank of Merryhills Brook (Point I on the Order Map, OS grid 530780, 196969) and having a width throughout of 1 metre.
3. A footpath along the unmade vehicular access way that leads from Enfield Road to a rifle range, starting at the south-eastern boundary of that rifle range (Point J on the Order Map, OS grid 530903, 197023) and extending north-westwards for a distance of 59 metres to the kissing gates on either side of that vehicular access way (Point C on the Order Map, OS grid 530858, 197065) and having a width throughout of 4.6 metres. *