THE A10 GLA ROAD (GREAT CAMBRIDGE ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD)(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC, STOPPING AND 30 M.P.H SPEED LIMIT) ORDER 2017Notice ID: WAT0304824
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A10 GLA ROAD (GREAT CAMBRIDGE ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD)(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC, STOPPING AND 30 M.P.H SPEED LIMIT) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London having consulted with the London Borough of Enfield hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable pedestrian crossing improvement works to take place at A10 Great Cambridge Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) turning right from northbound carriageway of A10 Great Cambridge Road into Bury Street;
(2) entering, exiting, proceeding or stopping on A10 Great Cambridge Road between its junctions with Church Street and Bury Street West / Bury Street. This Order also prohibits any vehicle exceeding 30 mph on the A10 Great Cambridge Road from a point 250 metres south of its junction with Church Street to a point 250 metres north of its junction with Bury Street. Both carriageways of A10 Great Cambridge Road will not be closed at the same time
The Order will be effective between 8.00AM on the 1 st October 2017 until 5:00AM on the 13th November 2017 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via
For traffic wishing to turn right into Bury Street from Great Cambridge Road: Unnamed off slip Road, Cambridge Terrace, Bury Street West, Amberley Gardens, Crawley Road, Delhi Road, Bury Street West onto normal route of travel; For northbound traffic on Great Cambridge Road: Church Street, Bury Street West, Cambridge Terrace or the reverse to normal route of traffic
Dated this 20th day of September 2017 Mufu Durowoju Network Impact ManagementTeam- Manager Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON