CHEQUERS WAY N13 - INTRODUCTION OF ZEBRA CROSSINGNotice ID: WAT0304741
CHEQUERS WAY N13 - INTRODUCTION OF ZEBRA CROSSING
TILE KILN LANE N13 - INTRODUCTION OF NO VEHICLE RESTRICTION (PART-TIME)
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020-8379 3632.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough ?f Enfield (the Council) propose to make the Enfield (Prescribed Routes)(No.*) Traffic Order 201* sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to prohibit all vehicles from entering Tile Kiln Lane N13 from Chequers Way N13 between 8.15 am and 9.15 am and 2.45 pm and 4.00 pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except for access to off-street premises.
3. FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield has approved under section 23 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and sections 90A to 90I of the Highways Act 1980 the provision of a new zebra pedestrian crossing on Chequers Way N13 in the vicinity of the bridge over Pymme's Brook, extent of the crossing including the associated zig-zag markings (which would prohibit all vehicles from stopping on them for any reason at all times) would be as specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
4. A copy of the proposed Order, of a map indicating the locations and effects of the proposed Order, the zebra crossing and associated zig-zag markings, of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
5. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of them or the pedestrian crossing (including the zig-zag markings) should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1362, by 11 October 2017.
6. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 20 September 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
(Length of zig-zag markings relating to the new zebra crossing)
Chequers Way N13, from a point 33 metres north-west of the common boundary of Nos. 1 and 3 Chequers Way N13 northward for a distance of 40 metres.