Notice of a footpath diversion order confirmed under section 257 and Schedule 14 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (TCPA 1990)Notice ID: MF0234688
Notice of a footpath diversion order confirmed under section 257 and Schedule 14 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (TCPA 1990)
Craven District Council (Public Footpath No. 05.5/8 Raven's Close Brow, Bentham) Diversion Order 2017
1. Craven District Council (Council) gives notice that it has confirmed the above Order without modifi cation. "
2. The effect of the Order is to:
(a) divert part of public footpath no. 05.5/8 at Ravens Close Brow, Low Bentham shown by a solid black line between points A to B on the plan attached to the Order (Plan) and measuring 413 metres long and 0.9 metres wide; and
(b) create an alternative footpath shown by a broken black line between points A to C to B on the Plan measuring 417 metres long and 2 metres wide for use as a replacement for the diverted footpath. "
3. A copy of the confirmed Order and Plan may be inspected free of charge at the Council Offices at 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road Skipton BD231FJ between the hours of 8:45 am to 4:45 pm Mondays to Fridays.
4. The Order comes into force on the 22nd August 2017
5. Any person aggrieved by the Order and wishing to question its validity or any provisi on contai ned in the Order, on the ground that it is not withi n the powers of the TCPA 1990 or that any procedural requirement of the TCPA 1990 or any regulation made under the TCPA 1990 has not been compli ed with in relati on to the confirmation of the Order may within six weeks from 31st August 2017 apply to the High Court under section 287 of the TCPA 1990.
Annette Moppett, Solicitor to the Council and Monitoring Officer, Craven District Council, 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton BD231FJ Dated: 22nd August 2017
Dated: 22nd August 2017