LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELDNotice ID: WAT0260923
LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD
HERTFORD ROAD, WALTHAM CROSS - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 3566.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.) Order 2017 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce additional waiting restrictions to operate "at any time" on the east side of Hertford Road, Waltham Cross, north of its junction with Mollison Avenue.
3. A copy of the proposed Order, of a map indicating the locations and its effects and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time).
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1360, by 30 August 2017, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 9 August 2017
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation