CHASE GREEN AVENUE EN2- TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0262182
LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD
CHASE GREEN AVENUE EN2- TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential Gas works on Chase Green Avenue EN2, between Rowantree Road EN2 and Monks Close EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chase Green Avenue EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 7 August 2017 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any traffic from entering or proceeding on Chase Green Avenue EN2, between Rowantree Road to Monks Close, Chase Green Avenue EN2 in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 11 August 2017 until the works have been completed, which is expected to be approximately 28 days.
5. whilst the restrictions are in operation the diversion route will be via:
PHASE 1 BYCULLAH ROAD (EN2), BYCULLAH AVENUE (EN2) & VICE VERSA
PHASE 2 BYCULLAH ROAD (EN2), ROWANTREE ROAD (EN2) & VICE VERSA
PHASE 3 BYCULLAH ROAD (EN2), CULLODEN ROAD(EN2), ROWANTREE ROAD (EN2) & VICE VERSA
Dated 9 August 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation