ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0248250
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A205 GLA ROAD (UPPER RICHMOND ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable development works to take place on Upper Richmond Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle except authorised vehicles from stopping on Upper Richmond Road opposite Nos. 120 to 136 Upper Richmond Road.
For the purpose of this Order authorised vehicles are those being used to load and unload goods in connection with the redevelopment of Nos. 85 to 91 Upper Richmond Road. The Order will be effective between 7:00 AM on 1 st August 2017 and 7:00 PM on 31 st January 2019 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 27th day of July 2017 Mufli Durowqju
Network Impact Management Team Manager,
Road Space Management - Operations, Transport for London
Management - Operations, Transport for London
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON