ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CORSEHILL STREET SW16Notice ID: SUT2265727
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CORSEHILL STREET SW16
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Corsehill Street to facilitate excavation works by Instalcom.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Corsehill Street between 195 and 197 Mitcham Lane. There will be no waiting Wednesday to Friday between 06:00-18:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 1 December 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 3 December 2021.
Dated this twenty-fifth day of November 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU