ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT2257253
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - PUTNEY COMMON SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Putney Common to facilitate a crane operation.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Putney Common from the junction with Lower Richmond Road to outside number 1. There will be no waiting between 07:00 and 11:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 28 November 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 28 November 2021.
Dated this eighteenth day of November 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU