PROHIBITION OF MOTOR VEHICULAR TRAFFIC Maybury Street, SW17 The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (Maybury Street) (No. 2) Order 2021Notice ID: SUT2256628
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROHIBITION OF MOTOR VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
Maybury Street, SW17
- The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (Maybury Street) (No. 2) Order 2021
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 17 November 2021 made the above-mentioned Order under section 6 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Prescribed Routes Order is to introduce a prohibition of motor vehicles entering or exiting Maybury Street at its junction with Blackshaw Road at all times.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, which comes into operation on 19 November 2021 are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 18 November 2021
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU