PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - SECTION 14Notice ID: BRI2233323
PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC KENT HOUSE ROAD BECKENHAM
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for Network Rail to complete an essential bridge examination on the railway bridge THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic: -
Kent House Road Beckenham will be closed to through traffic for up to one night on Thursday 28th October 2021. The point of the closure will be at the railway bridge in between the junctions of Penge High Street A234 and Kings Hall Road. The closure will be in place from 22:00 on Thursday 28th October 2021 until 05:00 on Friday 29th October 2021. Displaced traffic will be diverted via: -
Penge High Street A234, Green Lane and Parish Lane in both directions.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Thursday 28th October 2021 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to one night to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH
TVE LONDON BOROUGH