PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES EFFORT STREET, SW17; FRANCHE COURT ROAD, SW17; GARRATT LANE, SW18; LONGMEAD ROAD, SW17; QUEENSTOWN ROAD, SW11; QUINTON STREET. SW18 AND WILNA ROAD, SW18Notice ID: SUT2234731
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES
EFFORT STREET, SW17; FRANCHE COURT ROAD, SW17; GARRATT LANE, SW18; LONGMEAD ROAD, SW17; QUEENSTOWN ROAD, SW11; QUINTON STREET. SW18 AND WILNA ROAD, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 20 October 2021 made the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 594) Order 2021
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common & Tooting Bee) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2021;
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. 3) Order 2021;
-The Wandsworth (Garratt Green) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2021;
- The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. 2) Order 2021;
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to introduce the measures detailed in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, which come into operation on 25 October 2021 are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 5278.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 21 October 2021
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS