NURSERY GARDENS EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2230663
NURSERY GARDENS EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Nursery Gardens EN3 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Nursery Gardens EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 14 October 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict traffic from entering or proceeding and waiting and loading on Nursery Gardens EN3, between its junction with Lansbury Road and a point in line with the common boundary of Nos.17/19 and Nos.18/20, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 18 October 2021 until such time as the works have been completed which is expected to be approximately 3 days.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the proposed diversion route will be via
- Lansbury Road, The Sunny Road, Addison Road, Nursery Gardens; and
- Lansbury Road, Shaw Road, Addison Road, Nursery Gardens Dated 20 October 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation