BRIDGENHALL ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2230737
BRIDGENHALL ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8132 1098.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Bridgenhall Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Bridgenhall Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1 J of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding and Waiting and loading on Bridgenhall Road from a point in line with the common boundary of Nos.42/44 to a point in line with common boundary of 46/48 Bridgenhall on both the east and west sides.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 27 October 2021 and will continue in force for 1 day or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route for vehicles will be via Russell Road, Carterhatch Lane, Layard Road EN1 and vice versa.
Dated 20th October 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation