WILLOW ROAD EN2 & TRINITY AVENUE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2230706
WILLOW ROAD EN2 & TRINITY AVENUE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8132 0879.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highways improvements works on Willow Road EN2 & Trinity Avenue EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Willow Road EN2 & Trinity Avenue EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict traffic, as detailed in the schedule to this notice and as directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates in the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents only if the works allow.
Dated 20 October 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS