ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14Notice ID: BRI2228239
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC CUDHAM LANE SOUTH CUDHAM
NOTICE OF INTENTION
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order for Southern Gas Networks (SGN) to install a new gas connection to a property THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Cudham Lane South Cudham will be closed to through traffic for up to two days from Saturday 06th November 2021. The point of the closure will be in between the junctions of Cackets Lane and Main Road Knockholt. The closure will be in place for the entire duration of works.
Displaced traffic will be diverted via: -
Main Road Knockholt, Rushmore Hill, Sevenoaks Road A21 and Cudham Lane North in both directions.
2. THE Order will come into effect on Saturday 06th November 2021 with no specified finish date.
3. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or a Traffic Warden.
4. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained at all times, however vehicles will need to follow the diversion signs displayed on site whilst the closure is in place. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times. Pedestrian access will be available at all times during the works.
6. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the actual works will take up to two days to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
7. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close,
Bromley BR1 3UH
THE LONDON BOROUGH