ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -Section 16ANotice ID: BRI2228225
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -Section 16A
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORDER 2021
UPPER ELMERS END ROAD ELMERS END CHRISTMAS LIGHTS SWITCH ON EVENT
NOTICE OF PROPOSALS
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order to enable the holding of Upper Elmers End Road Elmers End Christmas Lights Switch On Event on Saturday 4th December 2021 between 3:00pm and 9:00pm, THEY PROPOSE to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions: -
Upper Elmers End Road Elmers End will be closed to through traffic between its junction with Links Way (A214) and the western boundary of 537 Upper Elmers End Road Elmers End on Saturday 4th December 2021 between 3:00pm and 9:00pm.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect at 3:00pm on Saturday 4th December 2021 and will end at 9:00pm.
4. NOTHING in this Order shall prevent pedestrian access at any time to any premises situated on or adjacent to any road to which the Order relates, or to any other premises which are accessible from such a road.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Emergency access and egress will be maintained at all times.
6. IF you have any queries regarding this Notice please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Traffic Section) on 020 8313 4231.
COLIN BRAND Director of Environment and Public Protection
Bromley Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley
THE LONDON BOROUGH