ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROAD AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 THE A24 LONDON ROAD VARIATION ORDER 2021Notice ID: SUT2227469
Transport For London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROAD AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 THE A24 LONDON ROAD VARIATION ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The purpose of the proposed Order will be removing the existing loading unloading and disabled persons bay outside Nos.673-681 London Road and replacing it with single red line No Stopping Mon-Sat 7am to 7pm.
3. The road which will be affected by the Order is A24 London Road.
4. A copy of the Order, a statement of Transport for London's reasons for the proposals, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected by visiting our website at
then select Traffic Order GLA/2021/0337 Copies of the documents may be requested via email at trafficordersection@tfl,gov.uk, or by post at the following address quoting reference NP/REGULATION/STOT/SW/TRO, GLA/2021/0337.
- Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team,
(NP/REGULATION/STOT) Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ or by emailing
quoting reference NP/REGULATION/STOT/SW/TRO, GLA/2021/0337, to arrive before 4th November 2021.Please note due to Covid-19 access to post is restricted and requests for documents and confirmation of your objections or representations may be delayed. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected.
Dated this 14th day of October 2021
Jennifer Melbourne Performance and Planning Manager, Transport for London