PROHIBITION OF MOTOR VEHICULAR TRAFFIC Maybury Street, SW17Notice ID: SUT2228185
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROHIBITION OF MOTOR VEHICULAR TRAFFIC Maybury Street, SW17
- The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (Maybury Street) Order 202*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proses to make the above-mentioned Order under sections 6 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Prescribed Routes Order will be to introduce a prohibition of motor vehicles entering or exiting Maybury Street at its junction with Blackshaw Road at all times.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01855) within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Dated 14 October 2021
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Mark Maidment Chief Executive