PROPOSED LOADING BAY PETERSFIELD RISE, SW15Notice ID: SUT2228141
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED LOADING BAY
PETERSFIELD RISE, SW15
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under section 6 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Loading Bays) (No. *) Order 202*.
1. The general effect of the Order is to introduce a loading bay on the northern side of Petersfield Rise, immediately south of 1-11 Petersfield Rise, approximately 3 metres west of that road's junction with Wanborough Drive and 27 metres east of the Petersfield Rise/Besborough Road junction. The bay will operate between 06.00 and 16.00, on Mondays to Fridays inclusive, with 40 minutes maximum stay and noreturn within two hours.
2. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
4. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/ TMO/1863) within 21 days of the date of this Notice..
Dated 14 October 2021
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive