ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - POINT PLEASANT SW18Notice ID: SUT2225023
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - POINT PLEASANT SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Point Pleasant to facilitate maintenance works to the railway,
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Point Pleasant from the junction with Putney Bridge Road to the junction with Osiers Road. There will be no waiting between 22:00 and 06:00 (Sunday night to Monday morning).
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 25 October 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 26 October 2021.
Dated this fourteenth day of October 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU